The Duchess of Sussex not appreciated at her true value? Journalist Sarah Sands looks back on this event with Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry who disappointed her enormously.
November 8, 2016 marked the beginning of a new life for Meghan Markle. As her relationship with Prince Harry was officially announced, the American actress had all eyes on her. If a year later Prince Harry announced their engagement from the gardens of Kensington Palace and married her on May 19, 2018, the pretty brunette still had a hard time finding her place in the British Royal Family.
Meghan Markle would have been hurt by what happened during a show involving the four members of the royal family. Journalist Sarah Sands claimed that the microphone had been passed from Prince William to Kate Middleton and then to Prince Harry and revealed in the Mail on Sunday that Meghan Markle had then asked in an icy voice: “I have no voice?”. She apparently mumbled the question in her beard and was apparently heard by those close enough to hear her. Sarah Sands writes: “‘Meghan’s ordeal’ in Britain was, in her opinion, the subjugation of her voice.
A colleague who was at a broadcast of the royal family’s ephemeral Fab Four – how poignant it is to remember that the two couples looked so happy together – remembers the microphone that moved along the line: William Kate… Harry… Meghan, at the end of the line was reluctant to wait.” Referring to Meghan and Harry’s Netflix agreement, the reporter added, “At last she can be heard, loud and clear. It’s obvious that she’s happy to be home again.”
Meghan Markle, has she found her way?
The couple announced an unprecedented $150 million deal that will see them produce documentaries and shows for the American streaming giant. They would use a production company, currently a public limited company, to produce a series of documentaries, films and children’s programs. In a statement, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle revealed: “Through our work with diverse communities and their environments, to highlight people and causes around the world, we will focus on creating content that informs, but also gives hope.
” But the couple, who recently invested in a lavish $14 million mansion in California, apparently did not inform Elizabeth II of their plans? A royal source told the Sun that the Queen should ask her collaborators about the couple’s new venture. The contact said: “Harry has not informed the Queen of the Netflix deal.”